Saturday, November 15, 2008

Three Years

It's been three years since we started this blog and a lot has changed since then. We did a little bit of a special dinner for our blogiversary tonight (using a vegetable I've never cooked with before) but that'll have to wait because all I have time for is a short post.

So to tide you over here's the ubiquitous top ten list - my top ten favorite posts from the last three years. Many other posts could've made the list but I think this is a good one.

10. Lightlife review

9. Bread Pudding video

8. Christmas dinner

7. Jamaican Veggie Patties

6. Baby Shower

5. Thanksgiving

4. Veganizing Paula Deen

3. Veganizing Rachael Ray

2. A Week of Breakfast

And my number one favorite post: Apple Uglies!

4 comments:

tofufreak said...

happy 3 years blogiversary!

VeggieGirl said...

3 YEARS?!?!??!! Amazing. I've been following your blog for 2 of those years already :-)

Courtney said...

Congrats--3 years is quite an accomplishment! Thank you for all of your posts and photos and recipes!

Courtney

Amey said...

oh... those apple uglies. I have not forgotten that legendary post! Congrats on 3 years... I feel like I've been reading this great blog all along. I wonder if it's true!?

:) Amey