I know it's been a lot of the same 'ol same 'ol when the best thing I could come up with to post about was a tofu scramble. Actually I did manage to make the Pumpkin Baked Ziti from Veganomicon for a holiday potluck but I've already posted about that. So now I'm resorting to a post not about something I've cooked but about some things I'd like to cook. Maybe one of these days soon. In no particular order...
- Seitan Bourguignonne from The Voluptuous Vegan. Might try this for Christmas dinner.
- Sauteed Seitan with Mushrooms and Spinach from Veganomicon. Something fairly simple I might get to soon.
- Cajun Meatloaf from Vegan Dad. Well, I'd really like to make almost everything that Vegan Dad posts.
- Continue experimenting with my seitan patties.
- Re-visit the Apple Uglies. But instead of apples use pears and ginger.
- Delve more into the Real Food Daily cookbook. I checked it out from the library again but I've hardly touched it and now it's due in 3 days. Maybe I can renew it...
- Another video. Any requests? Is anyone actually reading this?